How to control the slider color in Skylark theme on WordPress.com?

• Hi! Is it possible to control the color of the featured slider in the Skylark theme? For some reason in IE9, the color of the slider and its text are pretty much the same color so that it’s illegible . . . which isn’t good for a business. It works fine in Firefox and Chrome. I would change themes, but I can’t find another one that I like as much. It would be great if I could just alter the CSS some way. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    Laura

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I believe that may be possible via CSS editing but I’m not sure. I have tagged this thread so it’s moved to the CSS Forum where those who do help with CSS editing will provide an answer.

• Thanks so much for getting back to me – and helping me find my post in this forum! It is possible to fix the color. I was trying to find my original post to see if anyone had responded, and instead, I found another old set of posts on this topic. I used the code below and it worked:

.featured-wrapper {
    background: #141827;
    filter: none;
    }

.featured-post-content .more-link {
    filter: none;
    }

Regardless, I appreciate you following up and will mark this as resolved now – thanks!

• Thanks to you for sharing the fix and best wishes with your site.

• The topic ‘How to control the slider color in Skylark theme on WordPress.com?’ is closed to new replies.