How do you remove the brown default logo on theme?

• How do I remove that brown default logo in my blog header? I tried several ways but it still shows that default logo. I want to add my logo without showing the default one.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

The image that you refer to is special feature on the Independent Publisher 2 theme called the Header Gravatar. It will display the Gravatar image associated with the email address entered at Customize > Theme Options > Gravatar Header. By default the account email address will be automatically inserted in the box there. You may remove the image by deleting the email address at Customize > Theme Options > Gravatar Header, then clicking the Save & Publish button.

• Correction:

It will display the Gravatar image associated with the email address entered at Customize > Theme Options > Header Gravatar. By default the account email address will be automatically inserted in the box there. You may remove the image by deleting the email address at Customize > Theme Options > Header Gravatar, then clicking the Save & Publish button.

• The topic ‘How do you remove the brown default logo on theme?’ is closed to new replies.