How can wordpress and woocommerce make everything such a mess under my account

• When I was designing my website, I am a newbie and study create a website from Youtube, at the beginning, I cancelled my subscription twice, then the second time, I got Email telling me my account was suspended. Two days ago, I still want to use WordPress, I chose Creator Plan, I asked help from online engineer who told me to contact with Woo Billing support team. I sent mail and never got response. I went back to edit my website think maybe they are gonna reply me later. Yesterday I contact online support again and that guy told me My account cannot be recovered because I violate their policy.

Excuse me???? I didn’t even publish my website, I don’t even have any listing on my website, you told me I violate your policy????

And another funny thing is I purchase theme “Blissful” in WordPress

But when I tried to connect my website in Woo,

After I clicked to Continue, it linked to me WordPress website and told me I didn’t purchase “Blissful”. Excuse me again?????

Find, you win.

Now I just want to delete my site and shut down my account permanently.

I have cancelled all my subscription over 10 hours. you’re still in the process??

“We are still in the process of removing your previous plan. Please check back in a few minutes and you’ll be able to delete your site.”

Such a bad platform.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

Reply to How can wordpress and woocommerce make everything such a mess under my account