How are the earnings in wordads calculated?

• I have wordads for a month now, and it’s said that the earnings are calculated on the amount of readers you have. But could anyone tell me how this exactly works?

Is it a price per unique viewer or something?

I was just wondering how it worked…

• This thread will be moved to the WordAds Forum for you.

• There are many variables that determine your earnings beyond traffic, including which ad campaigns were active during that month as well as the countries in which each was active (advertisers pay more for North American and European users). We continue to upgrade with new ad partners to increase payouts so that will change over time. All of this translates into an earnings number that depends on your traffic as well as a number of other factors.

Generally, we are paid for impression, not by click. That means the more visits you get, and the more each visitor uses your site, the more you will earn.

North American and European ad placements currently pay-out at a much greater level than international ads.

After your first month with WordAds you will see your earnings in your WordPress dashboard which will give you an indication of your earnings potential. We expect that with time we will optimize earnings so that you will earn more from each page served.

• The topic ‘How are the earnings in wordads calculated?’ is closed to new replies.