Hi, My followers have suddenly stopped r

• Hi, My followers have suddenly stopped receiving email notifications when I post. I have looked at my settings and found in the subscription notifications page that it was set to ‘Never send email.’ I have not changed this and sent a post on Friday that was received via email, but the next post I sent yesterday was not received. I changed this setting to ‘send instant email’ but the day and time slot below is set to send for a particular day and time. If I have put this setting to send emails instantly as soon as I post surely the date and time setting would be not showing? My main concern os that my followers are not receiving emails when I post. Junk boxes have been checked also! Thanks for your help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

My main concern os that my followers are not receiving emails when I post

The notification setting is decided by the follower ie they decide whether they want to receive the notification of your new posts instantly, daily or weekly.

When someone follows your site, each time you publish new content on your blog they receive an update in their Reader, via email, or both depending on their settings.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/followers/

• Hi there,

Of which site are you speaking?

travelshenanigansteach.wordpress.com has only one post, published on 27 April, and our logs show you only subscribed to email notifications on that site after that post was published. So you would not have received notifications for that first post yet.

If specific followers have let you know that they aren’t receiving notification emails for new posts, please provide their email addresses, as well as a link to the post they did not receive so we can check.

• The topic ‘Hi, My followers have suddenly stopped r’ is closed to new replies.