Help with WordPress

• I need help getting a simple, no blog/not product selling/ no calendar (etc.) up and running. I have a small budget for this.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

If you would like help setting up a custom website you may want to consider our Built By Express program. It’s a paid service that allows you to submit your business information through our project intake form, select your design from our catalog of professionally designed themes, and we’ll create custom layouts for each page of your WordPress.com site and add your content to each of them.

You will receive an email with a link to your finished website within 4 business days and the result is very professional. You can see some examples of recently launched sites here: Recently launched sites

If you like to poke around a bit, the team set up a few demo sites you can visit live. These are not client sites but are designed to the same standard so you can click around and explore each site to get a better idea of what you can expect in a finished site: Demo sites | Built by WordPress.com Express

Prices start at $500 and you have the option to add more pages or simple e-commerce if needed. More info on Built By WordPress.com Express here.

WP
    Built By WordPress.com Express: Website Design Service
    4 min read
    Let us build your custom 5-page website in 4 business days by answering a few questions and submitting your content. What is Built By WordPress.com Express? Our website-building service is for anyone who wants a polished website fast: small businesses, personal websites, bloggers, clubs or organizations, and more. Answer a few questions, submit your content, and we’ll handle the rest

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• The topic ‘Help with WordPress’ is closed to new replies.