Help with my page link

• I do not know how to give people and other sites direct links to my blogs. I know I have lancek4.wordpress.com, and I’m pretty sure that takes them to the latest posting of mine, but usually if I want to post a link, I have to goto google and put in a key word of mine, click on that link, copy the URL that is then in my browser, and then go back to the site or comment and paste the address. Seems a bit long winded and tedious but its the only way I know how besides writing down the actuall individual links I accumulate through doing that process, which I never do. I’m sure there has to be a better way. Please help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You mean links to individual posts. You visit your blog, click the title of the post you want to link to, copy its URL from the address bar of your browser.

• Yes posts. Do u mean goto my blog, like, my account? When I goto this to say edit page, iPhones and ipadsdo not have a browser address bar in the WP app; mostly I use these devices. Any other ideas besides what I already do? Is there no place where all the addresses are listed? Maybe it’s an app thing that WP needs to look at.

• No, when I say blog I mean blog! I mean go here:
    http://lancek4.wordpress.com/

• Yes. Thank you. That’s what I already do. But I have to do it through my browser because this app I use does not show the addresses anywhere. If I visit another blog somewhere or like Facebook or something , then I have to goto my browser and do what you say to get the address then go back to the comment and paste. So I guess I’ll just have to write down for reference what the particular addresses are. Thank you for being interested at least in helping. Unless I’m not understanding you ..

• The topic ‘Help with my page link’ is closed to new replies.