Help needed

• Hello I have this message from my website ‘There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.’ I then got an email from support and i clicked on the link and got this message ‘Recovery Mode not initialized’ please help out

Self-declared URL: bigbearracks.com
    Jetpack: Unknown
    WP.com: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Good day,

I understand you’re seeing the message “There has been a critical error on this website.” This is often caused by a plugin or theme error.

Since your site is a WordPress.org site, this issue falls outside our regular scope of support. However, we can offer more direct assistance if you migrate your site to WordPress.com. We can help with conflict testing and disabling problematic plugins to resolve such issues. We are currently offering a free migration service, which you can request here.

If you prefer to keep your current host, I recommend contacting them and reviewing this article about critical errors.

For more information on the differences and advantages of WordPress.com vs WordPress.org, you can read this comparison.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know. We are here to help.

Reply to Help needed