Header has suddenly disappeared, after nearly 2 yrs being there

• Our site header is gone. We’ve had the blog up since Sept 2013, and the header has been in place since the early days. We haven’t edited our site or made any changes. Any ideas why the header disappeared and suggestions how to get it back? Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,
    The most likely cause of this disappearance would be that the image was deleted from the media library. Might that have happened? Is the missing image still in your media library?

• The image is still in media library, and in header page. I haven’t done any editing on the site. It disappeared on its own!

• Since volunteers such as myself can not visit your administrative pages, identifying the cause of the issue will more easily be accomplished by staff. I’ll add a “modlook” tag to call for staff attention.

• Hi @suebeeandkat , this is related to your custom CSS. I haven’t yet isolated which lines are causing the issue, but I was able to preview the site with just this CSS though, and this brings the header back:

.site-title a {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

.site-description {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

I’m not sure what you were going for with the CSS you have, but if you’ll try simplifying with this code instead, then let us know what else you need to add back, that may help.

• The topic ‘Header has suddenly disappeared, after nearly 2 yrs being there’ is closed to new replies.