Hacked 2 domains worthless bow

• I was hacked and now my domain for biak-biak.com is going away and Now the loses are beyond a. Raspy Christmas and more due to a cloned phone that has the physical address with number off. I just need my site and my business back and this will be followed by a class action lawsuit against then for this

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• please note they change my password everyday and I had to prove they were root cause. I can change but until the compromised phones get off my network I’m just a big hole for hackers to do as they please, including this where I am going to lose my online and physical business. Only thing saved me was taking everything off the network except a fresh copy of windows x7, 4 plus factory reset phone a total of 3 numbers including my original created 2 new emails one primary one recovery and by the next morning something else is hacked. Proving the key of this is this phone and I’m dead in the water about to be homeless as my identifying documents anything I send are being intercepted including phone calls. Can someone please help

• please help me I am at a loss!

• I’ve pinged the mod.

By the way, class action lawsuits involve groups of affected consumers. As an individual, you would file a regular lawsuit.

• Hey there @biakkratomhut1124new1124, can you log out and log back in with the account you used to set up biak-biak.com ? You’ll want to make sure its plan is renewed. If you don’t know how to log into that account, this guide can help you regain access.

You’ll also want to edit the domain settings (it’s registered elsewhere) to be sure it’s correctly pointed to our services, unless you have other intentions:

ns1.wordpress.com
    ns2.wordpress.com
    ns3.wordpress.com

• sadly no. This is a nightmare and my carrier is dragging their feet. There is no doubt a cloned phone not emails and now I have the proof to go with an individual lawsuit as we missed 3k calls just for the business in 1 month alone

• We aren’t in a call center; can you clarify what you mean?

Also, were you able to find a transaction ID from an upgrade so that you can gain access to the correct account?

WP
    View Your Billing History
    4 min read
    In your Billing History, you can view all transactions made in your WordPress.com account, including payments and refunds. This guide will show you how to view your receipts, make changes, and answer common questions about your transaction history. View Your Receipts To access your billing history: Click on your Profile icon at the top of your WordPress.com dashboard: On the l
  • The topic ‘Hacked 2 domains worthless bow’ is closed to new replies.