Gutter problem with CSS

• If some CSS/WP god or goddess can help me, I’d be forever grateful. I have an unsightly gutter of “whitespace” between columns on my blog. I’ve adjusted every margin and width in the CSS (that someone else customized) and I can’t figure it out. empressevents.wordpress.com Can someone tell me how to CSS-fix the gap between the main column and the sidebar?

Here’s the current style sheet:
    http://empressevents.wordpress.com/wp-content/themes/pub/almost-spring/style.css

By the way, I’m Lisa, the webmaster – not Captain Gerry. (email visible only to moderators and staff)

• I don’t see any whitespace. Are you using IE6 as your browser? If so, you may want to upgrade to IE7 or Firefox.

Oh – and never put your email address in the forums. You’re asking for spam.

• Thanks, Vivian. That’s a “throw-away” email… it’s inundated with SPAM anyway. :-)

There is just a gap there that I would like to shrink – and it’s the same on any browser. Maybe I’ll just have to live with it because I’m probably the only one bugged by it.

• I don’t see anything wrong in firefox or safari, but in opera your right column headlines are bulleted, and the two columns overlap, and the comments ‘fall out’ of the coloured frame.

• The topic ‘Gutter problem with CSS’ is closed to new replies.