Guided Transfer has been paid for, but never completed

• I purchased the Guided Transfer to change to wordpress.org.
    I was contacted by a happiness engineer once. They asked me a few questions so they could do the guided transfer.
    I replied to their email, and they said the transfer should happen in the next week.
    Well…the transfer never happened and i sent many emails to the happiness engineer and tried to contact support and I still have not gotten my transfer completed.
    Its been almost a month now and I am getting very aggravated about my purchase.
    I would really just like it if someone could complete my guided transfer so i could get back to blogging.
    Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Oh my! No wonder you are frustrated. I will flag this thread for you so it gets Staff attention.

• We still haven’t received the response to the questions that we sent yet, so I’m wondering if you might have sent them from a different email address.

Would you please reply again from the email address that’s on your account?

I also noticed that you sent in a new support ticket, so for the sake of privacy, let’s continue through that. I’ll send a reply in just a minute.

• I was contacted by a Happiness Engineer from the support ticket.
    He asked me a question to which i replied with an email.
    Its been two days and he hasn’t replied.
    This has happened about three times already.
    I’m not sure if they are not receiving my emails or not.
    Can I please just get my guided transfer completed.

• We have not received any replies from you as of yet. Are you sending them from the email address on your account, or from a different email address?

• Yes I am sending them from the email address on my account.
    I am sending them from (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    Should I try contacting you from a different email?

• @thesporg
    The software strip email addresses out here to prevent their harvest by spam bots. I have flagged this thread for Staff attention.

The e-mail address registered with your WordPress.com account is your unique identifier. http://en.support.wordpress.com/email-address/

• We haven’t had a thing from that email address since you sent your last ticket a few days ago, no replies with answers, details, etc.

I have sent another email to you. Would you please try replying again, and make sure that your email provider is actually sending your emails?

• I replied to your email and checked to see if it was sent.
    It said that it has been sent.
    If you still have not received the email is there anything else i can do.

• The topic ‘Guided Transfer has been paid for, but never completed’ is closed to new replies.