Grid Focus Theme: Can’t remove secondary widgets

• I created a new blog with the lovely Grid Focus theme but cannot edit the widgets in the secondary-shared column. When I go in to edit widgets, select “secondary-shared” and “show,” it says:

You are using 0 widgets in the "Secondary - Shared" sidebar.

But the default Meta and Blogroll widgets are there. I have another blog with this theme and had no problems going in to remove or change widgets. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! I can’t see what else I can do.

Thanks so much for your time.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Please paste the exact URL of your blog when asking questions here – or link your nickname to your blog as explained in the Sticky 8 Things to Know. We usually need that to give a relevant answer.

And please search the forum before posting questions; most questions have been answered time and again.

When you haven’t added any widgets yourself, the theme displays its own default set of artificially generated sidebar items. Once you add any widget, that set is cancelled. So, to remove those sidebar items, you simply add the widgets you really want.

• The topic ‘Grid Focus Theme: Can’t remove secondary widgets’ is closed to new replies.