Freeze 1m each new block creation. Fetch of reusable block is the cause.

• Hi,

I have a bug that start month ago,
    after a update of Gutenberg, that cause a long freeze, at start or edit of an article,
    after 30 + 45s and what I target as FETCH of reusable block, I had a freeze, that last 30sec, and showing a advert bar in FireFox or Chrome telling that a script cause freezing.

And now since on month it’s even worse, I still had that bug, but now it repeat itself search now block creation and putting mouse click upon it !

Today I thought maybe it’s time to report, but I also noticed that button help was not present, like before !

I should tell that I have many many reusable block, and if it is the cause that no one else had that bug because they not reached the proper number to cause the bug !

Also Tag in App, are not shown after a SQL LIMIT number so sometime I can get a tag a type ! Also APP categories do‑n’t have a search bar to seek easily a category.

I do‑n’t contacted before, because I know you will ask pro screenshot or screencapture who are time consuming, and for a non professional rentable blog, is useless. This is why I waited so long to report, expecting eventual correction by that bug other victims.

Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• No it’s not that bug, who was resolved is new one, of same kind ! But look like. Surely linked of the very numerous reusable block that I have. It started when Gutenberg or WP add‑ed Categories and renamed Reusable block to Composition.

Check here ! At 2m.

• Hi, are you investigating this trouble / bug ?
    Because I still suffer prom it.

• How to contact support ? Button help disappeared in bottom right of editing page.

• Işalajufaronzoti.

Reply to Freeze 1m each new block creation. Fetch of reusable block is the cause.