Free WP Themes for Multiple-Author Travel Blog

• Hey, community. I’m looking for a new official WP theme for a travel blog I publish. Problem I’ve been having to date is that there are three writers contributing stories; I’ve been running the blog on Twenty Sixteen and all posts, no matter who wrote them, appear with my biography. I’d like to give the guys their due. The Blog is at http://www.placeoddity.com – Thanks in advance.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi David! I think the simplest way to handle this would be to have your authors each make themselves a WordPress.com account, and then invite them to your site using the Author role. That way, each person’s posts will appear under their own name.

Just let me know if you have any question about the process.

• Not really feasible, I’m afraid. My partners are not that tech savvy and we only set up this blog because I already had a WP blog of my own. So, as limited as my tech skills are, I’m the designated tech-head of the group. Thanks for your help, though.

• Gotcha. In that case, workarounds could include:

• Manually adding the author’s name & bio
    • Creating additional users yourself using something like a Gmail address, which lets you create multiple email aliases using the + sign. For example, (email visible only to moderators and staff), (email visible only to moderators and staff), and (email visible only to moderators and staff) will all go to me. More info.

Just let me know if you need further help with it.

• The topic ‘Free WP Themes for Multiple-Author Travel Blog’ is closed to new replies.