Free version wordpress

• I want to create an amazon affiliated website but my contractor is stating that I have a free version of wordpress. I purchased my website through wordpress. Kindly explain what need to be done for me to change my website setting from the free version

• Hello there, I found this article on WordPress.com that is related to Amazon Affiliate Links: https://en.support.wordpress.com/adding-amazon-com-affiliate-links-to-your-wordpress-com-site/.

If the above article is not what you’re looking for, please provide your site URL and also the requirement of the contractor in setting up your Amazon Affiliate site so that the members and staff could help you with.

• Hi there,

The account you’re using to post here was created right before you posted this topic, owns no sites on WordPress.com, and has never purhcased anything from us.

Can you please tell us the address of the site you need help with so we can accurately advise you?

It should make no difference whether you’re using WordPress.com or the open source WordPress software, or whether you’re using a free or paid plan on WordPress.com, regarding whether or not you can use affiliate links from Amazon. All that will affect is the ways available for you to add those links, and on WordPress.com we have the added restriction that we only allow affiliate links relevant to the content on your site, and we don’t allow sites that exist solely for the purpose of driving traffic to Amazon or any other site via affiliate links.

• The topic ‘Free version wordpress’ is closed to new replies.