Form submission not sending to email address

• We have a form to submit support requests, it usually works fine and is set up to route form responses directly to our support inbox. However, one submission just didn’t make it to the inbox, but I can find it in our submission logs and it looks fine. I checked and the submitter’s IP isn’t blocked in our system or anything either. Also checked our Spam folders on our end, and the submission didn’t go there. Any clues on what’s going on here would be much appreciated!

• Hey there, could you send a link to the site you’re having trouble with? I don’t see any on this account.

Note these forums are for the sites hosted and managed here at WordPress.com. For help with a WordPress installation hosted somewhere else, you’ll need to use these forums instead:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

In this case, too, you might test by sending the exact submission again. If it’s something wrong with the program, you’ll likely have the same issue again, which could lend more insight.

• The topic ‘Form submission not sending to email address’ is closed to new replies.