Font changes when trying to copy/paste.

• I don’t change the font in my word processor, the word processor on wordpress is, shall we say, basic? But, when copy-paste is used, on publish the font changes pitch size. (E.G. pasted at 12 point, when published, it becomes 10 point) or a totally different font.

Presentation is as important as content. I am spending more time editing and having the font change when the “Publish” button is pressed.

(Any wordpress spirits, the comments I made about parentage regarding typewriters, Ben Franklin, a ball of twine and a key were totally unintended and just frustration driven. I did not mean them.)

I have at this point feel I have beaten my head against the wall frequently and have come to a conclusion that the fault lays with me.

What am I doing wrong? Is it a mis-match of systems? (I am using two programs, Scrivener and LibreOffice writer) Or Operatings systems (this makes no sense, but Linux Ubuntu here.) ? or is it the web browser? (Mozilla Firefox, A bit closer to sense, but still non-sequitur in the current evolution of things)
    Before I drink an entire bottle of rum and type stories with my face, help on this or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    (Hyperbole for your entertainment, but if it helps get the point across, so much the better.)
    –Dash

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• (I am using two programs, Scrivener and LibreOffice writer)

Pasting directly from ANY word processing program will distort the very fabric of time and space as well as your fonts etc – see below – you actually want the box to the left of the Paste From Word (it has a plain “T” on the folder or what ever)

Also make sure you have this box checked

Dashboard >> Settings >> Writing >> WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically – remember to save changes (bottom of the page)

Paste From Word

Microsoft Word

• The topic ‘Font changes when trying to copy/paste.’ is closed to new replies.