Few questions about Publisher theme

• I have a few questions about coding on the Publisher theme. My blog is meetcutemonologues.com.

1. Can I change the color of the light blue WordPress follow button at the bottom of the widgets column on the right
    2. I want to change the color of the gray underline and the periods in the footer under the two links.
    3. I want to change the color of the phrase “Be the first to like this.”

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, sadly I have yet to find a way to change the color or styling of that button. Anything put into the custom CSS does not override the original styling.

2. Add the following CSS and then edit (my obnoxious yellow) the color code as desired.

.site-footer a {
        border-bottom: 1px solid #FFEE55;
    }

3. Sadly I have also yet to find a way to edit that color as well.

I’m going to check with our developers to see if there isn’t some way we can change this so that the colors can be changed.

• Thank you. If you find an answer to #3, please let me know. As for #2, the code you gave me worked for the underline, but it didn’t grab the periods. Is there a separate code for them? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks again!

• Hi there,

For #2 you can use this to target the dot as well:

.site-info {
        color: #d56a98;
    }

For #3, it is not technically possible to do so. (If you’re interested, the reason is because we can’t use CSS to style the content of an iframe). It’s also the same case with the WordPress follow button.

• Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help.

• You’re welcome!

• The topic ‘Few questions about Publisher theme’ is closed to new replies.