expired

• I’m hoping you can help. I let my domain expire. How do I get it up and running just the way it was? I tried renewing but I didn’t see a renew button. I would really love some help please. I need the same name Jessicalgervais.com since it is on all my books that I sell.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out! Upon reviewing your account, I noticed that your domain jessicalgervais.com was cancelled due to non-renewal of the registration in June of 2023.

The good news is that it appears the domain is still available for registration, so you can purchase it again through your account plans page: https://wordpress.com/plans/jessicalgervais.wordpress.com

Please be aware that it’s no longer possible to purchase a domain for your site and have it serve as your primary domain. However, if you purchase any of our yearly paid plans, you’ll receive the first year of your domain registration for free!

Each plan also comes with benefits such as an ad-free experience for your visitors and priority support.

I hope this information helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Reply to expired