.e’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred

• As I am trying to see all the potential E-commerce platforms for a website I want to build, I eventually came across WordPress… Trying the free option, as I don’t want to pay money on a platform I don’t like. I am very disappointed so far and am very turned off from paying money for such software as whenever I try to edit my website by clicking on ‘My Site’, it tells me ‘We’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred’. I have cleared the Cache, used a completely different browsing software, even tried using another computer! and it still gives me this error. Let’s see how good the customer support is at fixing this problem, as it is now the make or break between me continuing on this software, or all together giving my potential money to a completely different platform, that actually lets me edit my Website

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello! 👋🏼

I’m glad you decided to try WordPress.com and WooCommerce 😊

Experiencing this issue is often related to having some browser issues (e.g., Cookies, Cache, etc.)

Can you please try clearing the browser cache and cookies, and retrying?

Here’s how you can achieve this:

WP
    How to Solve Common Browser Issues
    5 min read
    Some issues that you encounter with your WordPress.com site or account can be solved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security we recommend that you use an up-to-date version of any of the following browsers: Google Chro

Furthermore, can you please provide us with a link to your WordPress.com site?

We’re happy to take a look at it if it’s hosted with WordPress.com 😊

• The topic ‘.e’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred’ is closed to new replies.