Enlace

• Saludo, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo voy agradecer, El problema que tengo es que instalé un tema y por más que busco no encuentro la manera de cómo cambiar el color para los enlaces; Porque lo quiero azul claro y cuando edito algo sale azul, pero cuando lo guardo sale de color gris oscuro cuando está activo y gris claro cuando le paso el cursor y quisiera que haga lo mismo, pero de color azul NO gris, Saludo y gracias por antemano

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi edwinkaraokes

Saludo, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo voy agradecer, El problema que tengo es que instalé un tema y por más que busco no encuentro la manera de cómo cambiar el color para los enlaces; Porque lo quiero azul claro y cuando edito algo sale azul, pero cuando lo guardo sale de color gris oscuro cuando está activo y gris claro cuando le paso el cursor y quisiera que haga lo mismo, pero de color azul NO gris, Saludo y gracias por antemano

English translation

Greetings, if someone can help I’ll thank you, The problem I have is that I installed a theme and however much I search I can not find a way to change the color of the links; Because I want it light blue and when I edit something it comes out blue, but when I save it it turns dark gray when it is active and light gray when I pass the cursor and I would like it to do the same, but blue NOT gray, Greeting and thanks for beforehand

– To achieve this you have to change the colors for the link ie a tag and some properties of the link that a visited and a hover. You need to add CSS code below to get that done

a: visited {
        color: lightblue;
    }

a {
        color: blue;
    }

a:hover {
        color: blueviolet;
    }

I have just taken the color of my choice you can just change it to the proper colors you need for this. If you face any issues while changing please let me know exactly what color you want on hover or on visiting.

To know more about how to add custom CSS please refer to the support document below:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/editing-css/

Hope this helps

• The topic ‘Enlace’ is closed to new replies.