embed iframe

• hello,
    I’m creating a blog for my exam (I’m studying to become a teacher) and would like to embed an iframe in the webquest I’m creating. I have created the content that is to be embedded on my own, on http://www.learningapps.org. This is the iframe I would like to embed:
    <iframe src=’//LearningApps.org/watch?v=p7hivh58n16′ style=’border:0px;width:100%;height:500px’ webkitallowfullscreen=’true’ mozallowfullscreen=’true’></iframe> is there any possibilty

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there!

Unfortunately, iframes are not supported on WordPress.com for security reasons, so if you put the iframe on your post/page, only an hyperlink will be displayed.

Have you checked if there’s the chance of using anything else than an iframe on the website you linked? I had a look at it but it looks like I haven’t found what I was looking for!

• Thank you – that helps anyway. I can stop trying and will look for another solution!

• No worries!

I’m sorry about that. If you need any extra advice of whatever you’ll find within the website, do not hesitate to ask!

• The topic ‘embed iframe’ is closed to new replies.