embed iframe

• Author

hello,
    I’m creating a blog for my exam (I’m studying to become a teacher) and would like to embed an iframe in the webquest I’m creating. I have created the content that is to be embedded on my own, on http://www.learningapps.org. This is the iframe I would like to embed:
    <iframe src=’//LearningApps.org/watch?v=p7hivh58n16′ style=’border:0px;width:100%;height:500px’ webkitallowfullscreen=’true’ mozallowfullscreen=’true’></iframe> is there any possibilty

The blog I need help with is healthflm.wordpress.com.

Hello there!

Unfortunately, iframes are not supported on WordPress.com for security reasons, so if you put the iframe on your post/page, only an hyperlink will be displayed.

Have you checked if there’s the chance of using anything else than an iframe on the website you linked? I had a look at it but it looks like I haven’t found what I was looking for!

Thank you – that helps anyway. I can stop trying and will look for another solution!

No worries!

I’m sorry about that. If you need any extra advice of whatever you’ll find within the website, do not hesitate to ask!

The topic ‘embed iframe’ is closed to new replies.