El color que asigne a mi blog ha desaparecido se ha vuelto negro por que?¿?¿?

• El color que habia asignado a mi bolg ya no lo tiene y lo peor es que no me deja cambiarlo que hago ,quiero saber que ha pasado por que se ha puesto negro el color y ahora no puedo cambiarlo..gracias

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I see that you are previewing the Custom Design upgrade. You can see this by going to Appearance > Customize (Aparencia > Personalizar) in your dashboard and looking at the Colors section. However, to see these custom colors on your blog, you will need to buy the custom design upgrade first.

Otherwise, you are welcome to set colors for your site’s background and header text by going to Appearance > Background (Aparencia > Fondo) and Appearance > Header (Aparencia > Cabecera) in your dashboard. These color settings will work even without the custom design upgrade.

If you are talking about a different color setting for your blog, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help further. :)

• The topic ‘El color que asigne a mi blog ha desaparecido se ha vuelto negro por que?¿?¿?’ is closed to new replies.