Edin Theme – "turning the page"

• Hello,

I am using the Edin theme. My question concerns the page or pages I am trying to

set up containing the posts on the site. Is there any way to have a reader “turn from

one page to the next.” For example, is it possible to have a landing page labeled

posts with text explaining what the reader can expect followed by a “button,”

“widget,” or “link” which the reader can click, leading them to a “hidden” next page

containing the posts themselves.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much,

Craig

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Craig,

Yes, any static page can be used as landing page that links to other posts or pages. The content of the static page could including a description of what’s to come (posts or posts in a certain category, for example) followed by a link to that content. If a sidebar widget is displayed on the site, it may be hidden on landing pages. Hiding the title of a landing page would require CSS customization.

Text links and/or image links may be added to the content of a page as described in the Links support page.

A custom menu may be used to provide convenient links to valid URLs, on the site or externally, including landing pages, the blog page, category pages, and single posts.

• Craig,

The Landing Pages support page might be helpful.

doc

• Thanks so much. This is exactly what I needed!

• The topic ‘Edin Theme – "turning the page"’ is closed to new replies.