E-commarce.Platform

• It stant for-Electronic.commarce. a platform where we can buying or selling of goods and service of the internet,it means that the plat form were we can buy and sell the product or service throught the use or over the internest like:Examples:“amazon,flipcart”etc……i hope this help you to understand …

Thankyou

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

If you’re interested in creating your own e-commerce site, WordPress.com is a great choice. Our Business Commerce plans can help you to build a professional online store. These plans include features like a wide variety of customizable themes, secure payment gateways, and options for shipping and tax collection, among others. If you’re interested, you can quickly upgrade below.

Furthermore, if you’d like some assistance in setting up your online store, we offer a service called Built by WordPress.com. With this service, our team of experts can design and build your e-commerce site for you, taking all the technical work off your hands and ensuring you get a professional, high-quality website.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance. I’m here to help.

• The topic ‘E-commarce.Platform’ is closed to new replies.