Double Photos on Blog Posts

• Hello, I am having trouble with setting up my photos. I want a photo at the top for my Home page (the page that displays all my past blog posts); but I do not want that same photo to be at the top of every one of my blog posts. Each of my blog posts has a featured image, and the two images do not look good together — I cannot figure out how to get rid of the Home page photo from each of my blog posts. Can you please explain how I can have a cover photo on my Home page, and then only have the single featured photo when clicking on my blog posts? Thank you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Your site is marked private, so I can’t see it. What theme is applied?

• Sorry let me go fix that! The theme is Resonar.

• Thanks. What you refer to as the “Home page photo” is the site header image. I don’t find a way to easily hide that selectively on single posts on the Resonar theme. I believe it would require CSS customization, which is available only on the Premium and Business plans.

If you’re interested in obtaining CSS code that might hide the header image on single posts, then you may either add a “modlook” tag to the sidebar at right or submit a separate support request to the CSS Customization forum.

• Thank you very much for helping me take a look at that. I’ve sent a separate request to the CSS Customization form. I appreciate your time!

• The topic ‘Double Photos on Blog Posts’ is closed to new replies.