Domain renewal

• Hi there, I completely lost track of my domain payment and think my domain is lost. How can I do to renew it after the 14 days expiry limit?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,
    If the grace period is over, then you domain might be still in redemption period. So you can still renew your domain, the only thing is you will need to pay an extra $80.00 redemption fee required in addition to the normal renewal cost.

NOTE: During the redemption phase, domains can be included in expired-domain auctions, where another party can bid on your domain name. If the domain is claimed by someone else in an auction, you will not be able to renew.

Read more about renewing domain during redemption period here:
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/domain-expiration/#redemption-period

Thanks!

• Well, and how can I do to pay the redemption fee and all the other fees? The domain hasn’t been auctioned yet, it’s just out of order.

Please send me a link where I can make the payment of the fees?

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

• Hi Greg,

I can help you with this.

protargetremovals.com expired on 2017-02-15 and is currently in the redemption period:

Domain Expiration

The good news is that you can still try to recover your domain as it has not yet been deleted, purchased by someone else at auction or sold on back-order. An $80 (USD) redemption fee will be added to the regular domain renewal cost.

If you agree to these costs I can generate a payment request for the amount. Once that has been paid, we can start the process of trying to get your domain back. Should the recovery fail after you’ve paid the redemption fee, that fee is refunded in full.

If you do not want to pay the fee, you can wait until the domain is released but you may not be able to get it back if it is purchased at auction during this time.

Acting quickly is important if you do want to try and recover the domain, so please let me know what you would like to do as soon as you can

Thanks!

• Hi Gemma,

Yes please, can you generate the payment request and send to the email registered in my account, please?

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

• Hi Greg,

I’ve just seen that you’ve paid these fees — and I’ve followed up with you in your original email. You can continue to reply to me there :)

Speak to you soon.

• The topic ‘Domain renewal’ is closed to new replies.