Domain not Appearing in "My Domains"

• We need to change the name servers on a domain, however, the domain in question is not listed under “My Domains” even though it is listed in the “My Upgrades” area. It was there a few days ago; is there a way to restore it so I can access the DNS settings again?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there!

It appears as if you haven’t yet confirmed the ICANN verification email that was sent after registering your domain. I’ve just relaunched it, and you’ll receive it asap. Could you respond at your earliest convenience, and let me know if that solves your issue?

If not, get back to me, and also let me know the name servers you want to add to confessionsfromateenagebride.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks very much.

• Thanks for the info! The email was verified but the domain still is not listed there. The name servers need to be updated to:

ns8359.hostgator.com
    ns8360.hostgator.com

Thank you

• Hey there!

Success! The Name Servers for this domain have been updated. Please sit tight while these domain changes propagate around the world. (This can sometimes take up to 72 hours.)

I’ve also fixed the issue, so you should be able to access your name servers and other domain settings at My Domains now.

Can you take a look and confirm, or let me know if this is still an issue?

Many thanks!

• Hi there,

Thank you! And we’re seeing it in the My Domains area now, so all is well. Thank you again!

• Awesome! Sorry about that inconvenience! Thanks for letting me know.

• The topic ‘Domain not Appearing in "My Domains"’ is closed to new replies.