Domain name. Did not complete transfer prior to cancelling

• Hello. I never requested to purchase a domain name because o already owned one. Please refund the $12.
    Thank you

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• This message was created as an attempt to reach customer support. However, there isn’t any support, only AI generated responses which aren’t helpful. I would not recommend this platform

• Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch! The WordPress.com forums are support for site owners without any paid upgrades and since you had cancelled your Starter plan (which would have given you access to email support), you were routed to the forums.

Regarding the $12 charge; when you purchased the Starter plan, it looked like you also indicated you wanted to transfer in the domain drsarabazan.com. Unfortunately, we don’t automatically refund the cost of the domain in these instances because the domain may be mid-transfer.

Currently the domain is listed as “pending transfer” so we’re not able to issue that refund. To fix this, you need to go in and cancel the transfer request in your domain management page: https://wordpress.com/domains/manage/drsarabazan.com/transfer/in/drsarabazan.wordpress.com

Once you cancel that, please get back in touch and we can confirm it’s been cancelled and process that refund since the request falls within our refund period. We’re unable to process the refund while that transfer is still active.

I hope that clarifies things! Let us know if you have any other questions, otherwise we’ll wait to hear back!

• thank you, yes. The transfer was officially cancelled. Please let me know when to expect the refund. Much appreciated

• Thank you for confirming! I’ve verified that it was also cancelled from our end, and I’ve processed the remaining $12 refund for you. Please keep in mind that it may take 7-10 days for the credit to appear in your bank account.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance.

Reply to Domain name. Did not complete transfer prior to cancelling