Does WordPress Have a Support Chat?

• Does WordPress Have a Support Chat?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• No. But.
    These forums are here for you to ask questions and get advice about using WordPress.com.

If you have a question, then ask. A volunteer here will soon see your question and give you an answer. Please be specific about what information you want.

• Thanks. I was looking for help in the menu, but I figured it out. I did ask a question the other night and did not get a reply, so not all questions are created equally. It’s just that sometimes I need answers within 15 minutes. I know. I know. I’m particular . . . and grumpy. Thank you for your reply. It was nice to get a response to know that someone actually is reading the questions.

• You are welcome.

Apparently you post here with different usersnames? It’s okay: all of us get grumpy and impatient more often than grown-ups should.

These forums are for the most part peer to peer support (voluteers) so your questions, all questions, are read and answered ASAP. Sometimes a fellow blogger does not have advice so a question will not be answered in 15 minutes.

In my experience though, these wp.com forums are outstanding. As a newby, I was so impressed that I continue to volunteer help whenever I can…

• The topic ‘Does WordPress Have a Support Chat?’ is closed to new replies.