DKIM records missing….?

• DKIM records missing….?

Hey, today I tried sending an email using (email visible only to moderators and staff) and (email visible only to moderators and staff) but both say:

‘Email Sending Failed Due To Incorrect DKIM Records.’

I tried using the Titan control panel, however it says that the email isn’t found.

I’ve contacted the titan support team and they told me:

‘The reason for this is due to the non-renewal of the order as expired on < 15th Oct 2023 > For this request, the WordPress.com support team would be the right Point of contact for helping you.’

However, I did renew my email and domain and it says on the account it’s active…

Could you please help me? Thank you so much

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Literally the same thing happened to me

• Thank you for getting in touch! After reviewing all your domains, it appears that the DKIM record is correctly configured. However, could you please verify your domain nameserver records to ensure that they match the CNAME records outlined here: https://wordpress.com/support/set-up-email-authentication-for-your-domain/#dkim

If they don’t match, kindly update them to the correct values. Unfortunately, we’re unable to modify your DNS on your behalf, so your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further difficulties!

Reply to DKIM records missing….?