Difference between x.com and x.wordpress.com

• I’m very confused because after I created a BlueHost domain, it sent me straight to creating my blog, hannahbrookblogs.com. I added a post to it and It says at the bottom of the blog page “Proudly powered by WordPress”. Then I went to WordPress.com to check the stats, and it said I hadn’t created an account. So I went along with it and now it says I have a blog called hannahbrookblogs.worpress.com, but my blog post that I posted on hannahbrookblogs.com isn’t there. So do I have two blogs now? What’s wrong with the other one, hannahbrookblogs.com ? Which one should I update and keep?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Your blog hannahbrookblogs.com on Bluehost is on WordPress.ORG software and hannahbrookblogs.wordpress.com is on WordPress.COM hosting. They are different from each other.

To understand difference between WordPress.COM and WordPress.ORG: https://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/

To see your site stats, you will have to login to your account provided by Bluehost and check your dashboard there for stats and other details.

– best,

• The topic ‘Difference between x.com and x.wordpress.com’ is closed to new replies.