Did not order upgrade that WP.com has put into my cart

• For days I’ve been getting notices at Calypso stats saying “Your cart is awaiting payment.” Usually I “X” it out, and it soon returns. Whenever I click the “View your cart” link, it goes not to a cart but to the checkout. Perhaps cart and checkout are the same page on WordPress.com, I don’t know. Anyway, the checkout page claims I have a WordPress.com Personal Plan Subscription, on order, valued at $48 per year. Three problems with this:

1. I did not order a plan, any plan.
    2. I did not order anything.
    3. There appears to be no way to clear the order.

Please explain, and remove this order ASAP.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I have removed the plan from your cart, so you should not see it anymore.
    For the future, to remove a subscription from your cart, you will want to edit the purchase in the checkout. There, you’ll find the trashbin icon:

• Thank you! Any idea how it got there? I haven’t even considered the Personal Plan. : )

• It’s hard to say; it might have been added when clicking on a feature that would require a paid plan. In any case, you will never be charged unless you go through the purchase flow so, next time a plan you don’t want gets added to your cart, you can safely remove it, as I showed you above.

I hope that helps :).

• The topic ‘Did not order upgrade that WP.com has put into my cart’ is closed to new replies.