Delete Site

• Hello,

I have attempted multiple times to delete my site, however it is still showing.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi @wacap, can you share how you went about deleting the site? Are you using these steps?

WP
    Delete a Website
    3 min read
    This guide explains how to shut down your WordPress.com site and erase all of its contents permanently. How to Delete Your Site ⚠️ Deleting a site permanently removes it and you’ll never be able to re-use its WordPress.com address (such as yourgroovysite.wordpress.com). To permanently delete your WordPress.com website, follow these steps: Consider if you need to delet

I see you renamed it, but that won’t remove the site.

• @wacapm, I think we’ve spotted the issue; you should be able to delete the site now using the steps I mentioned earlier:

WP
    Delete a Website
    3 min read
    This guide explains how to shut down your WordPress.com site and erase all of its contents permanently. How to Delete Your Site ⚠️ Deleting a site permanently removes it and you’ll never be able to re-use its WordPress.com address (such as yourgroovysite.wordpress.com). To permanently delete your WordPress.com website, follow these steps: Consider if you need to delet
  • The topic ‘Delete Site’ is closed to new replies.