Deactivating my page and the payment refund

• Good day,

I have created a website to test the market responce for programme i have created to see if it is worth investing in further.

i would like to advertise and passivly watch how much traction i recieve as an indicator to the level of sales i can expect.

do you offer plan where i can pay monthly or alternativly, if i were to deactivate my acount due to lack of interest, would i recieve a rufund on my annual payment required for site set up?

looking forward to your responce.

Toby

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi projectautomate!

Purchases made on WordPress.com can be canceled and refunded only during the refund period and there is no monthly payment plan, only annual.

You can read more here regarding the refund policy – https://en.support.wordpress.com/refunds/

Hope this helps!

• Hi there,

If you want to make meaningful income via advertising being passive is not the best call. Ad income is directly tied to the amount of traffic you receive, and where in the world that traffic comes from. So if you want to make income from ads you need to focus on publishing quality original content on a regular basis, and work on promoting your content online to drive more traffic to your site.

We have some info on how to increase your traffic here:

Getting More Views and Traffic

(Note that paying for traffic is a violation of the WordAds terms of service and will get your site suspended from that program.)

We don’t have any monthly payment options. You can cancel your plan for a refund for 30 days, though the domain-portion of your plan is only refundable for 48 hours. After that you will only receive a partial refund for the plan.

• Hi Epoolman,

Thank you for the response this has been really helpful.

Kokkieh,

I have developed a programme extension for excel that does 80% of my work for me as a project manager and I’m going to be advertising over the next few weeks to see if it has any traction as a sellable item to develop the business further.

If I do get a strong market response then a blog will be a tool I will look to use to bring further potential clients to the page so thank you for the advice on content.

Much appreciated.

P.A.M

• So you want to use the website to advertise your services?

In that case the key is getting listed by search engines, and that only happens if you have content search engines can index.

You might also consider signing up to Google Adwords. That’s a service by Google where you can pay to have your site advertised in actual Google search results for certain key words.

• The topic ‘Deactivating my page and the payment refund’ is closed to new replies.