Daily emails to subscribers – setting the time message is sent

• Daily emails of new posts to subscribers: Can I control (set) the time the message is sent out? I would like them sent to all of my subscribers at the same time (their local time) and at a time of MY choosing. Is there a setting for this?
    Thanks – Alan

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Alan. If I understand correctly, you want your subscribers who decided to receive your posts daily (not immediately) to receive that particular email at 6 AM their local time? I don’t think that would be possible (but perhaps a volunteer can confirm).

The closest you can have is to schedule a post at a particular time. However, that will go out at your local time, not your visitors’ local time, and only if the blogger decided to receive notifications immediately:
    http://en.support.wordpress.com/posts/schedule-a-post/

• Thanks, airodyssey: What I’m looking for is a way for ME to determine what time of day the emails of new posts go out to subscribers who choose DAILY emails of new posts. I can easily live with them all going out at the same time (say eastern, for example) regardless subscribers’ time zone since the majority will be in my zone. I just want to be able to set what time that will be if possible.

• Schedule your posts to go out at the same time each day, instead of posting live, just as airodyssey said.

• The topic ‘Daily emails to subscribers – setting the time message is sent’ is closed to new replies.