Continued Admin Login Issues

• Hi! I keep having issues with my wordpress admin login. Have downloaded the latest version of wordpress and updated my files. After updating my files, it worked for a while, but it is happening again. Could you look into this? The error it is showing is below…

Warning: require(/home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17

Warning: require(/home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php70/lib/php’) in /home1/eccentv2/public_html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

This forum is for free sites hosted on WordPress.com.

You are using the open source WordPress software found over on WordPress.org, which is something completely different from WordPress.com, and we’re not able to help you with this problem in these forums.

For help with your version of WordPress, please post in https://wordpress.org/support/
    instead.

• The topic ‘Continued Admin Login Issues’ is closed to new replies.