CoBlocks Hero Button link : error / bug

• Hello,
    I’m using WordPress.com.
    On one of my pages, I want to add 4 or 5 different pictures with a text and button on the picture.
    The block I want to use and I can’t use is : CoBlocks – Hero.

This is my page, have a look : https://parkourvalais.com/activites2/
    (Still tring to fixing it)

For this, I use the block :

New block -> CoBlocks -> Hero

And then, I can write in the button the text I want, I can add an image for the background with no big problems,

But my problem with this hero coBlocks, is, that when I select the button to add a link for another page, I cant select this option. So I have a button with just a text and no link.
    It is like my button “fast settings” (the settings right over a block) where behind my picture, and I can’t have acces to it, si I cant add no link to the button.
    Even by removing the picture, I can’t have acces to it.

It’s a big problem for my webpage, si if you find a solution I would be very happy.

Thank you for your helping, sorry for my english (not my native language).

Elias B.
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• OK I found a solution to get around the problem, I put my fast settings toolbar at the top of the editing page, and not over the blocks, now I can have acces to the setting to add a link.

But still, there is an issue with the hero block, I think there is a layers issue maybe or something like this.

• The topic ‘CoBlocks Hero Button link : error / bug’ is closed to new replies.