Clicking on photo leads to expanded photo that is sideways

• Just started my blog last week. Trying to figure out how to fix an issue I am having with photos. If you click on any of the photos in my posts, they expand, and they expand sideways. Any suggestions for how I can fix this?

Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• We need a link to the site you are talking about.

Are you by chance using iPhoto to edit and prepare your images?

• Thanks. Site is at craftvintageandmodern.com

A few of the photos may have been edited in iPhoto. But by no means all. And they all seem to be doing this.

Thanks very much for your help.

• With iPhoto, any changes you make to an image are actually stored separately from the image and you have to “export” the image from the file menu in order to have those changes actually made to the image.

That said, I’ve clicked around on images in the posts on your main page and none of them have rotated on me. They are oriented exactly as they are on the main page. I’m using Safari and Firefox, and both of them show the images behaving as they should.

Give us a link to a post and/or describe an image that is doing this.

• Huh. You’re right. Thanks. But I did find one that is doing this. My first post on 12/28…about the 12th photo down of Josef Frank patterns behind glass…that photo is doing it….

• I’m not seeing that post on your site.

Do the “export” on the image from iPhoto to your desktop, then edit that post and delete the existing image and insert the new one (use a different file name).

• The topic ‘Clicking on photo leads to expanded photo that is sideways’ is closed to new replies.