Claim blog

• Dear,

in 2008 our organisation founded the blog spabrussel.wordpress.com. The person involved with the blog left the organisation. We don’t have the authentication data.

On March 8th 2013 I reclaimed the blog. But the answer didn’t help me. spaBrussel (represented by me) is the owner of spabrussel.wordpress.com, but can not access the blog anymore.

I can authenticate myself or my organisation by sending an e-mail or a letter signed by the president.

With your help, I need to:
    – delete the blog spabrussel.wordpress.com;
    – get access to spabrussel.wordpress.com;
    – know the address to write a mail or letter to.

Thank you in advance,

• The lost password help page says:

If You Don’t Have Access To Your Recovery Methods

Lost access to your primary email address, or didn’t add an SMS number for recovery? No problem! Just click Need More Help? on the Lost Password page. We’ll prompt you for the following pieces of information:

Account Information – If you remember your WordPress.com username or email address, enter it. If not, check I don’t know my registered email or username, and enter your blog’s web address.
    Contact Email Address – We’ll need to contact you to help you regain access to your blog. Enter your desired contact email address here. Be sure to double check your spelling!
    Proof of Account Ownership– We use a variety of information to verify your account ownership. Please provide all information that you can.
    Paypal Transaction ID – If you’ve purchased an upgrade for your blog, you can use the upgrade’s Paypal Transaction ID number to regain access to your account. You can find out how to locate a Paypal Transaction ID using this guide.
    API Key – Your WordPress.com Welcome Email may have included a WordPress.com API Key for tools like Akismet. If it did, you can provide this API key, and we’ll restore access to your account for you! If you registered for an account with Akismet, you can provide this API key as well.
    Private or Draft Post Titles – If you have a private or draft post affiliated with one of your blogs, let us know the post’s title. This will allow us to verify that you are the blog’s administrator, and have access to the administrator account.
    Extra Details – Please enter any other information you believe to be relevant.
    4) We will automatically contact our Happiness Engineers to help you recover account access. They will review your account, and contact you (via the Contact Email Address you specified) with recovery options.

• The topic ‘Claim blog’ is closed to new replies.