Check if ads is really appearing in site

• I’m still new in WordAds. My settings says that 27 ads has been shown in my site but I can’t see them. I also asked my family members to test in their own account if they can see them but they too can’t see them. I also made sure that there’s no ad blocker running and there’s none. I only need someone to check, at least I know. Just for peace of mind.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I had a look at your account and noticed that WordAds were enabled on your site just a few days ago. I’d suggest waiting at least a few weeks for the ads to appear and start bringing profit.

Advertisers usually take a bit of time to get interested in your site. In the meantime, you can make the ads display where you want them to display by playing with the settings. Here’s some more information:

WP
    Earn Money From Ads
    7 min read
    If you want to make money with advertisements on your WordPress.com site, WordAds is our official advertising program for site owners. This guide will show you how to start earning an income from ads with WordAds. About WordAds Enable WordAds on your site to start showing ads throughout your content. We do all the hard work for you — including placing the ads, negot

I hope that helps :)

• The topic ‘Check if ads is really appearing in site’ is closed to new replies.