Change allignment of image on home page – Oxygen Theme

• The oxygen theme displays posts that aren’t marked “sticky” in recent posts. Have a look at my website and you’ll see that the heads of the people in the image for the first “recent post” are cut off. I would like the images used for recent posts on the main page to be top justified so that I don’t have cut-off-head issues. Any help is appreciated!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

it seems that the oxygen theme crops the featured images by default,
    meaning that you won’t be able to change it with custom css.
    My suggestion is to upload a featured image that is 470px wide as indicated on the themes’ showcase page -this might be a workaround.

Let me know if this works

• I ended up cropping the image and it worked. The problem with this technique is the banner image for “sticky” posts is 980px wide, so I would need to crop/resize images constantly.

I guess you’re saying there’s no way to fix this. I’ll just try to keep it in mind when choosing feature images. Thanks!

• Most welcome!

I would say “no way to change this” as it is
    a theme feature you can’t turn off it seems and not broken ;) Preparing a set before upload and choosing your featured image accordingly from it should be fast and easy though.

Kind rgrds

• The topic ‘Change allignment of image on home page – Oxygen Theme’ is closed to new replies.