Center alignment of Facebook block

• I have successfully added a Facebook post to a private test page but cannot get the block to center align. It will align both left and right but not to the center. As I cannot increase the width to match other content nor cannot I decrease the width to sit nicely inside a two column block, I’m stuck with a very ugly page.

Using the Wilson theme.

Can someone help? Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi fauxflat,

I haven’t been able to find the test page containing a Facebook post, so I’m not sure if you’ve removed it since posting here. Would you be able to send a link to it? You can either reply here or start a chat if you prefer to receive help there :)

• No resolution via chat but it has been reported to the programmers.

In case others are researching the same problem, the “Happiness Engineer” reported that the block does not center the image. Additionally, the Facebook block overrides the width a user sets in Facebook’s code generator and uses only a default width.

• Thank you @fauxflat, we ran into another issue with uncenterable embedded image today, so it must be a similar issue.

For now, if you’re only embedding an image rather than a full post, you might try uploading it to the site instead. I hope this helps!

• Thanks, I haven’t had problems with images, only with the Facebook post block. But I consider myself warned about images.

• You bet. Hopefully the issues will be resolved in an update. Cheers!

• The topic ‘Center alignment of Facebook block’ is closed to new replies.