category cloud and tag cloud appears in front page of my blog and covers all

• I have successfully defined both categories and tags in my new blog. Furthermore, I have write and publish my first post, which is related to all my categories and to few of my tags. Additionally, I have successfully structured my sidebar.

So far, so good. But when I am trying to browse my blog as a visitor, every page of my blog I visit, is covered from a mix of both category cloud and tag cloud. Therefore, it is impossible for a visitor to visit my blog in order to successfully read or/and add a new post.

Please help. Thanks

Ian

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You will have to contact Staff. Here’s the link http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/ After you use the searchbox, under the search results, at the bottom of the page there will be a section that says “Have you found the answer to your question?” You can choose either “Yes I found the answer to my question.” or “No I didn’t find the answer to my question and I would like to contact support for help.” The no option will reveal the contact form.

• The topic ‘category cloud and tag cloud appears in front page of my blog and covers all’ is closed to new replies.