Can't upgrade to business

• My business plan site was downgraded to a free plan with no warning. Now, no matter what I try I cannot upgrade my plan back to business. There is no option to add a plan to my cart and I have tried every feasible way and nothing I do works. I have put in multiple help requests to WordPress and have heard nothing. Please help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello @caaaustin,

I can understand your frustration. Have you tried to manage the purchase from your account?

I’ve tagged a mod to take a look. I’m not sure if your multiple requests were via email, but I’d recommend waiting to hear back from a team member before starting a new request.

Hang in there – I’m sure someone will get to you soon. :)

• Hi there,

Your site was not downgraded. Your plan expired in October because it was never renewed. We would have sent you several reminder emails before that upgrade expired – please make sure they didn’t perhaps land in your Spam folder.

I see you’ve already been helped with this via email and the plan is back in your account. You can start a live chat at https://wordpress.com/help/contact should you need any more help with your site.

• The topic ‘Can't upgrade to business’ is closed to new replies.