Can't import from Tumblr with custom domain disabled

• Hi,

I’d like to import my blog cocinaamibola.tumblr.com to cocinaamibola.wordpress.com but the importer tells me that it cannot be done because I have a custom domain. I disabled the custom domain but still after several minutes and refreshes it does not change.

I’ve seen in the forum a topic closed with the same issue and someone restarted the importer for the OP.

Could it please be done as well for me?

Best regards and thank you,

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

Many thanks for reaching out.

I’ve reset the importer state for you on the site cocinaamibola.wordpress.com.

May I ask you to clear your browser cache and reattempt the import please?

Many thanks in advance.

• Thank you for the quick response!

I’ve tried what you said (even using incognito growing) but I still get the same result :(

I’ve double checked and I have the custom domain disabled and I have trying to unlink the tumblr and link it again.

I’d add some screenshots but I don’t see the option in the forum.

What can I be doing wrong?

• Hi there,

I’d add some screenshots but I don’t see the option in the forum.

I think screenshots will help us to understand this issue, thanks. To share a screenshot with us, you can upload it to the Media Library on your site, and then copy the image URL. You can see a video of how to do this here: https://d.pr/v/Fcnerp

Once you have the image URL just paste it into your reply and we will be able to see your screenshot, thanks!

• Thanks for the heads up!

Here you can see (it’s in Spanish but the URL is there) that I don’t have activated a custom domain:

If I edit the configuration, still in Spanish, you can see that the check for custom domain is off:

Finally, after clearing my cache, browsing using incognito, unlink and linking again the Tumblr account, I get always the same result:

Do you need any more information or screenshot?

• Hi there,

I’ve made an adjustment on our end. Please try once more and let me know if it works or not.

• Hi!

Now I see the import button.

Best regards and thank you!

• The topic ‘Can't import from Tumblr with custom domain disabled’ is closed to new replies.