Can't add Shopstyle widget in my blog post?

• @supernovia

Your code is great! They aligned together nicely!

Sorry to be a pain but were you checking on your mobile app or just phone browser? Cuz it works on my phone browser too but when on the wordpress app, the images just open up but not directing themself to the shopstyle page.

And I also need help with this post :(
    https://brownkittycat.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/fur-collar-jacket-and-lace-top/

As you can see, the images at the bottom of post are aligned nicely except the 1st one and I’m not sure why. Again, I’m having problems with the images being properly clickable on the wordpress phone app, and the last image doesn’t even show up.

Another strange thing is if I click on the blog link on my Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/brownkittycat/ through my phone, only a few images show up instead of the 5.

I’m using Note 4. I’m not sure if it’s my phone or what…. ahhh so frustrating!

Thank you so much for your help!

• Sorry to be a pain but were you checking on your mobile app or just phone browser

Ah, got it. Well, you have them set to open in a new window and that may not work in an app since it’s more of a browser thing.

As you can see, the images at the bottom of post are aligned nicely except the 1st one and I’m not sure why.

The code for that image is different. It’s missing a height. See if that fixes the other issue where some of the images are missing.

• @supernovia

The images are definitely lining up on the browser after I added the missing height.

I have also deleted target=”_blank” on the images but still they are not opening up on the shopstyle page on the phone app. And for some weird reason, the images are huge on the phone app compared to the browser!

And the link thru Instagram, it’s still missing 2 of the images.

Thank you again!!!

• @brownkittycat you’re using the Instagram browser in that case, and it seems it doesn’t know how to display that kind of image (notice it isn’t a .png or a .jpg but a i-love-friday-biker-jacket-in-snuggle-faux-fur/7555901-1-cream?$L$&wid=168&fit=constrain )

One way to resolve that may be to download the image and upload it as a jpg, if your affiliate is okay with that. At the same time, you could shrink it down to the height you want. This would also take care of the issue where the reader ignores styles applied to the image: it will only display it at 100px tall if that’s all the height you give it. Then you woudn’t need all that style code, either.

I did some checking on the in-reader image links and our team is discussing that now.. I found out originally they’d done that to let readers “zoom in” on the images.

• The topic ‘Can't add Shopstyle widget in my blog post?’ is closed to new replies.