Cannot load the dashboard

• Since last evening I have been unable to load the blog’s dashboard on either my laptop or my phone’s browser. On the top menu bar, ‘My Sites’ and ‘Reader’ will not load. The rest of the screen below that is blank.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi! This sounds like it’s likely a browser issue, maybe a script-blocker, or just some bad cache. First, try a hard refresh:

Safari: ⌘ Command + ⌥ Option + R
    Chrome/Firefox: ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + R
    Windows: Ctrl + F5
    Linux: Ctrl + ⇧ Shift + R

You can try these other troubleshooting steps as well, or you can try logging in with another browser to confirm whether you have the same issue:

WP
    How to Solve Common Browser Issues
    5 min read
    Some issues that you encounter with your WordPress.com site or account can be solved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security we recommend that you use an up-to-date version of any of the following browsers: Google Chro

If you need more help, please let us know the results of your testing, as well as what browsers you’ve tried. Thanks in advance!

• The topic ‘Cannot load the dashboard’ is closed to new replies.