Can not pay renewal of my domain that expires in a few hours

• Hello,

I am the owner of the domain name: http://www.info-sante-naturelle.com My login is: [redacted by mod] or email (email visible only to moderators and staff).

My administrator is: [redacted by mod] or (email visible only to moderators and staff)

My domain expires in a few hours.

Unfortunately we have logged in each with our login but wordpress denies us access to pay for renewal.

Could you please send me a link via my email ((email visible only to moderators and staff)) so that I can pay the renewal. I beg you because my domain name expires in a few hours.

Best regards

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, you are posting in a public forum. Please do not post information here that may allow someone else to take over your site.

Is it possible you need to be logged in with a different WordPressdotcom username account, the one that originally purchased the domain name?

Regardless, this thread has been tagged for Staff attention and assistance. Thanks for your patience while they get back to you.

• The issue is that the WordPress.com user account that you are posting from is not the owner or admin of the domain registration for info-sante-naturelle.com.

So you must have ended up with a second WordPress.com account at some point. You will need to log into the other account in order to renew that domain registration.

• The topic ‘Can not pay renewal of my domain that expires in a few hours’ is closed to new replies.